MBA Consulting has provided Structural Engineering services throughout the South West since 1990. Our expertise covers all major forms of construction and many different building forms.
In this time we have gained particular experience in the following areas:
- Multi-Storey reinforced concrete structures for both residential and commercial projects.
- Timber frame and glulam structures
- The appraisal and refurbishment of historic structures including the conservation of buildings in World Heritage sites.
- Refurbishment and new-build Healthcare projects.
- Steel framed structures for manufacturing and production for many Clients including Pendennis Shipyards and Watson Marlow.
Our Structural Engineers provide innovative and economic solutions from project inception, through the planning process and into the construction phase.
Our early involvement has been shown to provide invaluable assistance in ensuring that the Client aspirations and requirements are met in the completed project.
We are familiar with the environmental and geotechnical challenges associated with construction in the region and have built up an enviable knowledge base which can be applied to new projects.
Attention to detail and the personal involvement of senior staff in every project has lead to repeat commissions from many clients including:
- Royal Cornwall Hospital Trust
- Cornwall Council
- Devon and Cornwall Housing
- Ocean Housing
- Acorn Property Group
- Pendennis Shipyard